Friday 14 January 2011

And Again

I think it actually helps me to blog here more than it does any readers. Which I felt bad about for a while. I was thinking that I was offering a public service - helping people with schizophrenia to see that there is light at the end of the tunnel. And I started to feel that I was letting those people down by keeping my identity under wraps- because the fact is that I remain ashamed of my diagnosis and so I am not the best role model.

But still. Blogging helps me because it gives me a sense of continuity - I can look back on my posts and see the times when I felt rough and yet pulled through. I recommend it.

Toddler has just announced that he wants to be a rock star, and has got hold of his brother's guitar to have a practice. He's actually not bad. For a three year old. The trouble will start when big brother gets home from school and wants the guitar back...

Gotta go, the rock star needs an audience. x

No comments:

Post a Comment