Wednesday 21 March 2012

Recommended Reading

Here's a post from Rossa (Holistic Recovery from Schizophrenia) that struck a chord with me today.

http://holisticschizophrenia.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/from-opinionator-march-17-2012-230-pm.html

And some excellent information from Duane Sherry (Discover and Recover)

http://discoverandrecover.wordpress.com/2011/09/15/root-causes-of-mental-illness-and-non-drug-solutions/


I have had a really exciting day today - been to London to give evidence about recovery to the Schizophrenia Commission.  It was a real experience and I am desperate to write about it here - but I am going to leave it until tomorrow because it is late (I've just looked at the clock and it is not in fact late, but it feels late!) and there is a lot to do here in the house.

If anybody I met today is checking out my blog (I handed out a few cards) it was lovely to meet you all, and I hope you find what you are looking for here, or through some of the links to other blogs which you can find on the sidebar.

A proper post will follow soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment