Sunday 18 March 2012

How to Self Publish an e-Book

This is something I stumbled across on the net just now and thought might come in useful for anyone who wants to follow me down the self-publishing route - it has been great fun, a learning experience and has even earned me some money, so I would recommend it to anybody.

The information is from David Carnoy of CNET.

http://reviews.cnet.com/how-to-self-publish-an-e-book?tag=mncol;txt

Another piece on the same subject, by the same guy:

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-18438_7-20037800-82.html

Pass it on if you know anyone who is interested in self-publishing - and if anybody is, just comment here and I will write another blog post with more of what I have learned along the way in the last nine months or so since my e-Book was first published on Amazon Kindle.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I've been interested in looking into this, and look forward to reading the article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Rossa. I am looking forward to reading your book, or at least the chapters you have put online so far, but I have just been snowed under recently. I also want to read Laura Delano's (Delaney's?) story in full, on the Mad in America blog, and I am getting frustrated, because both these things have been on my list for weeks now. Hopefully I should have some more free time in the next week or so. Louise x

    ReplyDelete