Friday 8 March 2013

Interesting article on the subject of a name change for schizophrenia

I just came across this article, which I found fascinating.  Really well written.  The writer has the diagnosis - 'the' diagnosis, as I still think of it, and yet has clearly achieved a great deal in his life.  The comments section below the article looks fascinating too - there is a link to a film about a man with schizophrenia who is a street artist, which I am going to have a look at in a mo.  The trouble is, one could spend all day following links on this subject...

http://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2011/02/12/whats-in-a-name-schizophrenia-revisited/

My writing group met today - there were seven of us (compared to four last week, which was our first meeting).  I think that is fab - I really enjoyed the afternoon, although I was a little nervous (I'm not as tough as I like to think sometimes...).  

Hopefully next week we will also have a good turnout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment