Sunday 5 February 2012

Mad In America Site

Just found this site - as usual, can't help wondering why I didn't find it before...  Better late than never.  I would like to add it to the 'Blogs I Follow' list but can't remember how to do it - really annoyed with myself about this.  I am supposed to be learning more about technology, and this makes me feel as though I am going backwards.  Still, it doesn't matter (this is my mantra at the moment).  And I will figure it out soon.

Here's the link anyhow:
http://www.madinamerica.com/author/whall/

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Go to blogger.com and log in if necessary. Press the Add button at the top of your Reading list, and type or paste the URL: http://www.madinamerica.com

    I've had trouble with Blogger blogs recently because the way they use cookies doesn't let me comment. If this comment reaches you, it means I've found a fix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Thanks, but I still can't figure it out, because there is no 'ADD' button any more! Have trawled through the whole thing, hubby helping me, and we can't fathom it between us. Will keep trying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have done something different now: listed blogs I follow on the front page, which I have been meaning to do for a while. And from here I know how to add more, which is long overdue. Thanks for your input! Louise.

    ReplyDelete