Friday 26 August 2011

Back in the land of the living

Hi Guys

I'm working against the clock here - sausages and chips in the oven, Paul due back from work anytime soon...

Just wanted to say - I am on my way back to normal (whatever normal is).  I am not so obsessed with the health of my feet - finally decided that I am going to get better, no matter what.  I discovered that I could drive a couple of days ago - which is wonderful.  It makes me feel that there is a life out there again.  Although I am still a bit shocked at how quickly I went downhill.  Mentally, I mean.

Just been looking at the Beyond Meds site and seen lots of interesting stuff there.  I need to find more time to browse all these sites properly.

Been having some creative ideas too - I am looking forward to having some time to get it all down.  And been enjoying spending time with the kids too - there is not long left of the holidays and I want to make the most of it now that I am feeling better and can get out and about.

I am still waiting on the x ray which will tell me if the bone in my left foot has healed - but my foot feels better and that is good enough for me for now.  I am not sure that I would be willing to undergo another operation just yet anyway.  Not so bothered about it all anymore.

Hope all of you are zinging too.

Louise x  

No comments:

Post a Comment