Saturday 20 August 2011

Ruminations

Greetings

I titled this post Ruminations in the hope that some useful thoughts would come to me that I could then record...  Hmmm.

The foot is getting better.  The would has not healed over properly yet, but it is a lot less red, and not hot or painful any more, so it would seem that the antibiotics are doing their thing.  Back to hospital on Monday - although I kind of resent it, because there is always a long wait in the clinic and not much the doctor can tell me until they do the next x ray.  Still, it's good that they are keeping an eye on things.

Actually I snuck out of the house yesterday - got a lift to the park with two friends.  One child in one car, myself and the other three in the other.  I was already feeling better, but that couple of hours in the fresh air lifted my mood even more.  Am having a quiet day today to compensate - I have managed to persuade everybody to take the dog for a walk, and am enjoying the ensuing peace.  I didn't sleep brilliantly last night, probably because I have been sleeping too much recently and don't actually need the amount of rest I have been getting.

Toddler has a cough - I literally hate it when any of them are poorly, and this seems worse than usual because they have all been well for so long.  Hopefully it will pass quickly.

Oh well, the interesting and insightful ponderings I had hoped for when I began this post failed to materialise.  Sorry, guys.  All I can say is that I am trying to change my mindset from 'Foot' to 'Everything else' and I am sure I will get there soon.

All the best to all of you.

Louise x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment