Tuesday 20 September 2011

Louise Hay's ideas on Healing

Hi again

A comment by Rossa on my last post prompted me to have a very quick Google at the work of Louise Hay.  I actually have a couple of her books, but had forgotten all about them and about her ideas.  Thanks Rossa for reminding me.  I do like stuff that makes me think.

Apparently, foot problems are to do with fear of the future and of moving forward.  That makes sense in my current situation - having made up my mind to be a mental health writer and campaigner I had stalled after my bunion operation and have now gone back to my old modus operandi - mainly focused on the kids and the housework.  And shopping.

While Googling Louise Hay I came across the Compassionate Dragon Healing website which I also found interesting.  Here is the link:  http://www.compassionatedragon.com/metaphysics2.html

 Bear in mind though, that I have only just glanced at all of this - I am working flat out, trying to make up for time lost (but not wasted!) this morning at the shops.

Good Luck to you all.

Louise x  

3 comments:

  1. I added the Dragon to my self-help list. It's a good reference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so too Rossa - although I had a longer look at the site last night and wasn't so sure about some parts - I read 'Sex-1' and nearly choked! Sure this bit is pure just speculation. Wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meant just pure speculation (not pure just). And supposition. And stupidity. But some of the rest of it did make sense - in an abstract sort of way. It is a pity there is such a split between the medical model and more spiritual ways of treating people, because both could learn a lot from each other. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete