Saturday 19 March 2011

Saturday morning

Hi

It is half past ten. So far this morning, I have had three cups of tea and two pieces of toast. Tidied the kitchen. Read through all the back posts on here. Because it suddenly occurred to me that if I am going to go ahead and publish my memoir, and bearing in mind that I have recently told a couple of friends about this blog, it may not be anonymous for much longer. There will be no need.

So I thought, hmmm, better go back and edit then, because I don't want to upset anyone in my family who reads it. And what has surprised me (although I have only read through very quickly) is that actually I have not said anything contentious at all. I mean, there was a bit about how it annoys me that my family don't consider me to be quite normal. Based on the fact that I walked in on a conversation they were having after a family wedding and overheard what they were saying.

But apart from that, I don't think anything I have posted on this blog over the last year and a half has been too bad. Apart from the fact that I have divulged the diagnosis which was foist upon me when I was nineteen and which has shaped the course of my life since then. The thing I find most shocking is that I have been writing this for so long now. It has been linked to Rethink for a year already... Where on earth does the time go these days?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment