Thursday 24 March 2011

Schizophrenia and the Internet

Hi Guys

Have not been putting the 'Schizophrenia' word into the titles of these posts the last few days, because I hate sensation seeking, and I hate the 'S' word. Whoever decided to 'Label' people must have been a - well, I won't go there. Anyway, the 'S' word is now back - because the traffic to the site has almost stopped since I stopped using it. I guess, as I said before, it must make the blog easier to find on a search.

I couldn't blog yesterday because my connection was down - and it really bugged me. I have been sulking about it, had real withdrawal symptoms from wanting to access my email and this blog. Not a healthy attitude, I know. I hadn't realised how dependent I was becoming on the Net.

I had another road rage incident yesterday - almost the same circumstances as the last one I blogged about. Unreal. And in the supermarket car park last night I saw another case - loads of really nasty swearing - luckily not directed at me this time. I was wondering if it is to do with the time of year. Maybe people get hormone surges in the Spring which could account for some of this? Or maybe it is just co-incidence that I have seen so much of it recently.

If I had blogged about this yesterday I would have gone on at length about it; luckily you readers are spared because I have calmed down overnight. I was so cross though - a young girl was swearing at me, shouting really agressively, using the F word. I had done nothing wrong - and my very young boys were in the back of the car.

I really think that people who are so close to anger when driving should have their licences taken away, on the grounds that if they can't control themselves they are a danger.

Enough for now. X

No comments:

Post a Comment